I hope that this message finds you well and healthy. I would like to invite you to the online EAA General Assembly 2021, to be held during the EAA Virtual Annual Congress 2021 on 28 May 2021 from 15:00-16:00 CEST on Zoom.
Please find the agenda below, and do not hesitate to contact our Executive Secretary Baha Diyarov (email@example.com) with any questions.
Please register here by 24 May 2021: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CXCNJFS.
We will then be sending you a secure link. Please remember to send in your question(s), if any, by 24 May 2021 as well.
IMPORTANT: Please ensure that your registration information is accurate, so the Executive Secretary can admit you to the meeting.
I look forward to seeing you online, and wish you and your families all the best in the meantime!
Thorsten Sellhorn, EAA President
- Welcome, apologies and adoption of the agenda
- Approval of the minutes of the Virtual General Assembly meeting 29 May 2020
- Report from the EAA President
3.1. Corporate Governance issues:
- Approval of new EAA Management Committee members 2021-2024
- Results of elections of new Board members 2021-2024
- Results of elections of other EAA Officers
3.2. New EAA initiatives
- Reports on EAA Congresses
4.1. EAA Virtual Congress 2021 (A. Prencipe and C. Schelleman)
4.2. EAA PhD Forum 2021 (M. Jacob)
4.3. EAA Doctoral Colloquium 2021 (W. Van der Stede/J. Gassen)
4.4. EAA Annual Congress 2022, Bergen (F. Kinserdal)
4.5. Future EAA conferences (M. Laine)
- Administrative and financial issues
5.1. Membership statistics (T.Sellhorn)
5.2. Presentation of EAA Accounts 2020 and Auditor's report (C. Beuselinck)
- PhD support and training
6.1. EAA Accounting Resources Centre/EAA new website project (T. Dinh)
6.2. EAA Virtual Activities (G. Michelon)
6.3. Talent Workshop 2021 (T. Sellhorn)
- Relationship with other organisations (H. Isidro)
- Report on EAR and AinE (B. García Osma and A. Mora)
- Membership survey 2020 and Virtual Congress survey 2021 (P. André)
- Any other business
In line with the recent modifications in the Belgian legislation allowing not-for-profit associations to hold their general assembly in a virtual format (Amendment to the Code of Associations & Companies, Chapter 11, published on 24 December 2020), the EAA Board decided on 13 April 2021 to convene the EAA Annual General Assembly online at:
Institute for Accounting, Auditing and Analysis
School of Management
Ludwigstraße 28 RG IV.